Warehouse Material Operator
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will be in charge of ensuring that warehousing operations are executed in a safe, timely and efficient manner. This is a key position in the Electrification Business team. You will lead by example, following all established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, record and dispatch goods in the warehouse to ensure seamless receipt and dispatch of goods.
This position reports to
- Overseeing the warehousing operations (including packing, picking, loading and dispatching).
- Maintaining complete and accurate data in the ERP system.
- Inspecting quality of incoming goods before storage, to ensure no damaged goods are received.
- Ensuring daily contact with suppliers to prepare for expected deliveries and ensure required resources and equipment are available.
- Participating in regular inventory control processes and reviews.
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering in process or started, Technician or high school completed.
- 1 year of demonstrated experience working with warehouse material movement and
- on a production line. (Supervisory experience is an advantage.).
- Knowledge of any ERP system or SAP.
- Basic computational skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Forklift operation training.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Basic English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite