Accenture Business Strategy M&A Manager
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Consulting
- Location Negotiable
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Strategy professionals apply deep strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills, influence through insight and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
The Business Strategy Manager applies deep business strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas through business insight. Partners with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology and operations. Provides deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
Strategy professionals help clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M & A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Business Strategy professionals help General Managers of Business Units with issues such as assessing business performance, instilling business simplification strategies, reinventing a broken business, and entering new markets for growth.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to meet travel requirement, up to 100%
- Master of Business Administration or the equivalent graduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific deliveryã€€pre- or post- merger activity)
- Minimum ofã€€2 years experience at a consulting firm, investment bank or internal consulting or finance position (e.g., corporate development) with a Fortune 500 firm
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.