Accenture Strategy Analyst Development Program - INTERN - Location Negotiable
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Strategy
- Location Chicago, IL Negotiable, U.S.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues related to digital disruption, redefining competiveness, global operating models, and talent and leadership helps drive both efficiencies and growth. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future.
Our team of more than 8,000 strategists offers deep business insight and a tremendous understanding of the role technology plays within the context of our clients’ industries. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different from any other strategy firm in the market.
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. Because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills as you help create the latest technology trends
- You’ll have access to leading-edge technology
- Rising Senior Interns will attend a three-day leadership conference in the Chicago area with all Accenture interns from across North America
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions— underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Our philosophy is that the sum is greater than the parts, so, as part of an Accenture Strategy team, you’ll help our clients:
- Structure and perform analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect Accenture Strategy’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
Help our clients build the capabilities they need for growth, innovation and sustainable high performance
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver results
- Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Strategy business
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
At the undergraduate level there is no one right major; we look for individuals with a strong academic record, demonstrated intellectual curiosity, and leadership ability.
- Graduation date no later than December 31, 2019
- Overall GPA minimum of 3.3
- Strong performance in business, communications, liberal arts and/or technology relevant courses
- Strong quantitative acumen with the demonstrated ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Passionate about technology’s impact on business and society with interest in new technology and digital disruption
- Self-starter with a real drive for impact and an entrepreneurial mindset who is eager to work collaboratively
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional setting or through extra-curricular activities