AI Marketing Specialist
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Marketing
- Location Chicago, IL New York, NY
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels—that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
As a North American Senior Marketing Specialist for Accenture Interactive (AI), part of Accenture Digital, you will help to drive CMO awareness and preference for Accenture Interactive as their digital services provider, while supporting business growth objectives. This role will have specific NA and global offering responsibilities, reporting to an NA-based marketing manager for Accenture Interactive.
- Provide support in managing and driving the execution of strategic and innovative marketing initiatives and programs for Accenture Interactive, working in close collaboration with marketing colleagues, including but not limited to messaging, collateral, events, digital marketing, thought leadership, and internal communications.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key Accenture Interactive contacts, particularly in NA
- Help support global and NA media activities that build awareness of AI programs, such as client wins, new services announcements, launch of research and thought leadership pieces, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Support Accenture Interactive’s participation at external events by ensuring appropriate brand positioning, managing deliverables and timeline, and shaping communications and social media plans.
- Own and maintain library of key Accenture Interactive facts and figures for sharing across business and marketing needs
- Effectively manage allocated project budgets.
- Help drive the global credentials program, in close collaboration with Accenture Interactive leadership, Offering Development team and other GU Marketing Managers to tell our business success stories and aid business development.
- Drive and manage ad-hoc projects and initiatives, in addition to managing longer-term programs, as and when required
- Responsible for updating internal community of practice sites with new marketing materials produced.
- Team with industry, geo and growth platform marketing leads across NA are required
- Track marketing program results
- Bachelor's Degree or other 4-year University Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated ability in integrated marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Accenture marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of CMO issues and concerns, knowledge of digital marketing and how it’s leveraged by CMOs, knowledge of Accenture's areas of business
- Understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Budget tracking experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex or disputed issues
- Good team building skills, and ability to work with diverse and virtual teams
- Broad overall business acumen
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrix organizational environment with people at all levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately and work collaboratively with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Able to navigate through matrixed organization and excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work with a global team
- Ability to work well with teams and in managing vendors
- Ability to manage a budget
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.