AngularJS Architect & Development Lead
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Technology
- Location Washington, D.C.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Digital and Content professionals define strategies and develop/deliver strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of enterprise documents and content. Equip business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to work more efficiently, make better informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become more competitive.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The resource will be responsible for providing technical leadership, designing enterprise architecture, and developing software in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Mentor team members around software development architectural best practices
- Create architectural specifications with consistent scale security
- Develop software that is modular, scalable, stable and optimized
- Work with teams across multiple areas to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, and deployment management of services
- Cultivate subject matter expertise with AngularJS
- Minimum of a Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing software
- Minimum 1 year experience with AngularJS
- Experience operating in an architect role
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, and Stash
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills