Digital Analytics Manager - Life Sciences
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Analytics
- Location Arlington, VA Atlanta, GA Boston, MA Charlotte, NC Chicago, IL Columbus, OH Dallas, TX Houston, TX Minneapolis, MN New York, NY Philadelphia, PA San Francisco San Jose, CA Seattle, WA Washington, D.C. Southfield, MI Florham Park, NJ Raleigh, NC
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
The Products Lifesciences Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists, and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
Key responsibilities may include:
The candidate will work closely with client facing teams and or clients directly and will be responsible for specific responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Excellent understanding of Pharma data sets – commercial , clinical, EMR ( Electronic medical records)
- Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
- Leverage ones hands on experience of working across one or more of these areas such as real world evidence data , R&D clinical data , digital marketing data
- Solutioning for propositions around one or more of the below areas
o Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
o R&D Clinical data Analytics
o Patient Analytics
o Digital Marketing Analytics
- Analytics enablement (dash-boarding, tool development)
- Strong business acumen
- People management responsibilities
- Strong project management skills
- To actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Adhere to the firm’s standards on ethics, code of conduct and values
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working with life sciences data sets (R&D, Commercial, real world)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working on advance analytics projects involving statistical models like logistic regression, Cox proportional hazard model, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in using advanced analytics tools such as SAS/R
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in using data visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire, or Qlikview
- Minimum of a Master’s degree
- Strong Client facing skills
- Able to build and own relationships
- Should have business acumen, take initiative and be self-driven
- Able to build and own relationships
- Strong conceptual knowledge on statistics
- Very good Microsoft Office (Excel and power point ) skills
- Experience in requirements gathering and design for BI/analytics
- Experience working across teams from multiple geographies (e.g. USA, Europe etc.)
- Strong business and technical knowledge accountability
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.