Federal - Business Analysis Associate
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Operations
- Location Mechanicsburg, PA
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Business Analysis Associate is responsible for creating tangible value for the client by supporting efforts to increase program efficiency through processes that address existing issues, identify areas for improvement, and/or maintain critical functions for continuous operations. The Business Analysis Associate works with stakeholders across the team to gather, assess, and manage information or data to produce high visibility deliverables. The Business Analysis Associate has a range of skills and develops knowledge of the standard Accenture methodologies and best practices to apply on the program. The Business Analysis Associate works as part of a team and reports to the Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Support and produce deliverables related to operational, financial, pipeline, or quality data and information from the program to help improve client effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Generate and maintain data related to the client business, operations, and/or processes to resolve issues, track lessons learned, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Plan and execute deliverables according to and as defined by Accenture methodologies.
- Collect, consolidate, and manage information from various teams and organizations.
- Work with Client, Accenture, Teaming Partners, and Stakeholders across the program.
- Daily Client Leadership interaction, collaboration, and communication.
- US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree AND 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- 1 year of experience with MS Office Suite
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- US Federal Government experience
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail, deadline and teamwork oriented
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.