Payments Compliance Analyst III
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Legal
- Location San Jose, CA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Business Process Deliveryprofessionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
The Payments Compliance Analyst II:
- Reviews certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening and “know your customer” screening
- Reviews and monitors transactions and activities to determine whether potential suspicious activity exists
- Analyzes customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring systems to identify potential regulatory or terms of service violations by customers
o Specifically when items have been identified to potentially be outside of expected norms, the Analyst will escalate to management cases requiring further investigation
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics
- Maintains good information security practices
- Bachelor’s degree (in Business, Finance, Operations, related field highly preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year compliance, fraud, AML or risk experience
- Finance experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong knowledge of compliance, sanctions, AML, fraud, risk and other related field processes, rules and regulations within a payments system
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to changing process and review requirements
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Solid computer, internet, documentation and spreadsheet skills
- Demonstrates teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Strong mentoring, training and teaching skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.