Procurement Operations Senior Analyst
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Procurement
- Location San Antonio, TX
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The Procurement Operations Senior Analyst collaborates with external / internal clients to execute procurement operations such as, Supplier Enablement, Catalog Enablement and Requisition Processing. Develop and manage procurement operations pipeline, continuous improvement initiatives and ensure procurement solutions are addressing related client metrics and contracted SLAs for
The Procurement Operations Senior Analyst/Requisition Manager at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the end to end contractor recruitment cycle in line with client requirements, liaising with line and senior managers and acting as the point of contact for all issues arising from the client, suppliers all new vacancies.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients and agencies in order to understand requirements provide on boarding solutions .
- Validate and approve submitted requisitions as well as approving requisition submissions.
- Provide the first level of candidate screening reviewing CV s Validate supplier tiering options and override these where necessary on a case by case basis.
- Organize interviews, create, validate and approve work orders.
- Complete P104 approvals.
- Manage Back to Back contractor requisitions in accordance with APS category management strategy, liaising with Cx Lead or Sourcing Category Manager.
- Ensure effective customer and supplier relationships and serves as initial escalation point for issue resolution.
- Ensure that procurement services are delivered in accordance with BPO sourcing methodologies and quality processes.
- Support the Cx Lead with general organizational activities as requested.
- Provide high quality procurement service to the client ensuring that contractual and SLA obligations are met for work within scope of role.
- Report on activities, opportunities and risks.
- Active management of designated clients.
- Identify process improvements, cost savings and initiatives, document and raise with line manager for approval, then complete relevant actions.
- Project Team Operations Team requirements associated with the day to day operation
- Participate on team calls meetings, training, process document maintenance, and provide ideas for continuous improvement.
- OT may be required.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years' of recruiting
- Minimum of 2 years' in a client facing role communicating with management
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in IQ Navigator
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to handle escalations, handle high volume
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.