Property & Casualty Insurance - Manager
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Consulting
- Location Boston, MA Chicago, IL Florham Park, NJ Hartford, CT New York, NY Philadelphia, PA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Industry Applications-FS professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique FINANCIAL SERVICES industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- 5+ years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (P&C or Life) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client leaders and teams
- Team and relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 100% without restriction in the United States/Canada
- Experience in Insurance operating model development (distribution, sales, service, product management, claims, customer experience, analytics )
- Demonstrated deep experience in one or several of the following industry segments: P&C Personal Lines, P&C Small Commercial Lines, P&C Middle Market, P&C Large/Specialty, Life & Annuity, Group Benefits
- Demonstrated leadership to successfully deliver management consulting and transformation efforts, leading multi-disciplinary teams including client team members
- Business capability benchmarking and blueprint development
- Business capability realization solution and roadmap development
- Business case development and management
- Management consulting project management
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven record of effectively collaborating across areas of business and disciplines to formulate creative yet pragmatic business solutions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Accenture Software – Duck Creek Suite
- Guidewire Software
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.