SAP S4 Finance Functional Lead – Consultant
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category IT
- Location Atlanta, GA Chicago, IL Dallas, TX Florham Park, NJ Minneapolis, MN New York, NY Philadelphia, PA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
The Bus & Sys Integration Specialist analyzes, designs and/or develops best practice business changes through technology solutions.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The S4 Finance Functional Lead will lead work streams requiring specific to SAP S4 Finance. The S4 Finance Functional Lead will specifically lead teams of junior onshore and offshore team members in mobilizing and delivery S4 Finance solutions for Products Clients. The S4 Finance Functional Lead will utilized their understanding of SAP Finance, including one or more of the following: GL, asset accounting, payables, receivables, financial master data, controlling, financial reporting.
- Experience with SAP S4 Finance - previous hands-on experience over 1 or more engagements
- Project management skills
- At least 2 years SAP Finance - functional experience through one or more implementation/deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office Suite
- Prior client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.