FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Advance Auto Parts rated their manager’s support a 4.6/5
Our strong commitment to Inclusion & Diversity supports an environment where all Team Members feel welcomed, valued, respected and heard.
Our 9 active Team Member Networks (TMNs) at Advance create an inclusive space for our Team Members to connect through a common focus.
Full-time Team Members are eligible for a variety of leave pay including parental; sick; vacation time; military leave; and bereavement.
Customer First Support Supervisor is responsible for leading team that provides support for special orders and cross banner services to support internal partners and provide the highest standards of service for our customers. The role oversees the team to ensure that orders are processed timely and follows up with internal leadership and suppliers to ensure a good customer experience.
The role will work closely with internal operations teams, commercial sales and customer first teams as necessary to resolve customer concerns. The role will also interface with IT resources to leverage technology solutions and process improvements. A strong customer service mindset is required for success.
While other duties may be assigned, the ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provides leadership and oversight for the Special Order/Cross banner department.
• Collaborate with Internal Partners Including: Credit, Customer First, Product Development, Pricing, Sales, Purchasing
• Collaborate with vendors regarding special orders/cross banner
• Provides Special Order/Cross banner support such as: Order status, stock check, estimated arrival, troubleshooting delays
• Ensures team answers phone calls and emails promptly to internal and external inquiries and provide best service.
• Corresponds via e-mail by responding to internal and external inquiries to quickly resolve issues and provide best service
• Assist processing orders as needed, based upon volume of work
• Manage and Monitor Special Order/Cross banner Console
• Provides and monitors key performance measures for team and provides coaching and feedback to team members
• Responsible to hire, train, develop and coach teammates to include disciplinary action steps
• Special projects as assigned
Supervision of up to 3 team members
The regular workweek is forty hours, however, requirements of the position may warrant extended work hours. Associate must be available to work Saturdays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED, associate degree preferred
• 1-3 years leadership experience in customer service role strongly desired
• Strong customer relations, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Comfortable & Capable in Fast-Paced Environment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• A/S 400 or large ERP experience required
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate Excel skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations, policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Strong typing and data entry skills
• Knowledge of transactional processes and systems
• Significant attention to detail
• Results Orientation
• Process Improvement Mindset
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES & REGISTRATION
Is legally able to work in the United States.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
The associate is frequently required to sit and occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel and crouch.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include reading vision for computer monitor and hard copy print.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential responsibilities of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment varies from quiet to moderate.
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates thousands of stores and hundreds of Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company also serves more than a thousand independently owned Carquest branded ...