At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
The VP of Broker Relations leader will be responsible for developing the Reginal Go-To- Market strategy to further existing relationships within firms and develop relationships with new firms. This role will include both strategy development and execution of the strategy. Collaboration with the Regions Sales VP, Sales Executives and key stake holders across the organization will be an important part of the role. The ultimate goal is to drive increased opportunities and revenue from the broker channel across the US in each Region. This role will be a key to the organization's growth strategy and will have 4 direct reports who are responsible for each geographic area, Northeast, Central, Southeast and the West. This position reports to the EVP of Midmarket Sales.
· Manage a team that will grow existing broker relationships, with the objective of building trusted relationships to generate opportunities and new logos to Alight
· Build a strategy that will
· Update Senior Leadership and key stakeholders on the progress and results of the strategy
· Educate field sales on best practices and execution to insure execution
· Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent growth and accountability
· Identify new opportunities with existing clients to enhance the relationship between Alight and investment consulting firms.
· Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, operations, finance, and legal to support strategy and gain commitment.
· Minimum 10 years experience working with National firms such as Lockton, AON, Gallagher, Mercer, USI, WTW, and USI. Must have experience leading teams and managing direct reports and a track record of success
· Broad network across the US of regional contacts and office leaders
· Ability to speak confidently about Health Solutions i.e Benefits Administration in a strategic and consultative manner
· Entrepreneurial skills with a proven track record of building strategy for a new program
· Advanced communication and relationship management skills.
· Ability to navigate complex organizations with persistence and efficiency.
· Demonstrated strategic leadership skills are key, with proven verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Selected candidate must be willing to work from home with regular travel expected (minimum 30%).
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve**.**
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (USA) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement. Please note, offers are being determined on an individual basis. Alight takes into consideration the candidate’s experience, education, certification/credentials, market data and internal equity. The estimated minimum salary for this role is $138,700.00/year (full-time). In addition to the base salary, this position may be bonus eligible. For specific benefit details, please visit this URL: https://bit.ly/Alight-Benefits
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Remote work policy
Leveraging proprietary AI and data analytics, Alight optimizes business process as a service (BPaaS) to deliver superior outcomes for employees and employers across a comprehensive portfolio of services. Alight allows employees to enrich their health, wealth and work while enabling global organizations to achieve a high-performance culture. Alight’s 15,000 dedicated ...