• Develop an understanding of our product suite and offering and experience, especially at a day to day tactical and transaction level.
• Day-to-Day management balance priorities and focus between new development and support of existing activities
• Flag and manage issues and / or risks that impact the delivery plan.
• Identifying and mitigating and risk / issues in new release development or support of existing releases.
• Incident / Issues management and resolution
• Ensure adherence and compliance across global and country teams to these approaches and standard working procedures
• Drive and making sure Quality is at front of everything
• Manage different stakeholder contributions in structure / objective way to ensure consistent delivery
• Work with the team to ensure all tasks are adhered to in our DevOps ways of working
Knowledge, skills, Abilities, and Experience
• Service-oriented and Pro-active with a keen sense of accountability
• Initiative-taker with proven record of working independently and collaboratively in a demanding interdisciplinary team environment
• Detail oriented & thorough, with ability to understand and identify the key trends and levers that drive the business.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to clearly explain complex cases and analysis is equally important as understanding it.
• A willingness & eagerness to team and further develop your career in Product development and support environment
• Ability and persistence to find root causes and drive to understand the unknown.
• Strong ability to apply abstract theory and expertise to solve real-world problems.
• Hands-on approach with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
• Self-starter with proven record of working independently and collaboratively in a demanding interdisciplinary teom environment. • Track record of success in dealing effectively with complex projects entailing frequent interaction with senior executives.
• Bachelor or master's degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent.
• 3+ Experience of Setup & configuration of Cl/CD Pipelines in Azure DevOps and Cloud infrastructure
• 2+ years working in Agile, lean and or DevOps driven environment • Working knowledge and experience of Release management & Infrastructure
• Experience in troubleshooting web application/service at server level • Basic Scripting e.g., Shell, Python
• Experience as Azure DevOps Admin (At least Intermediate level)
• OS administration - Windows & Linux (At least Intermediate level) • Experience of New Relic monitoring for performance analysis, tuning (At least Intermediate level)
• Experience and working Knowledge on Cloud Landscape (ideally Azure at Intermediate level)
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we're committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve**.**
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.