mpion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at https://careers.alight.com.
Alight Pay is a product roadmap innovation to create our own IP payroll engine
The Delivery Expert will focus on maintaining the client solution while adhering to country standards with support from the Payroll Country Owner. The Delivery Expert will support with the client Alight Pay activation and will run payroll in delivery phase.
· Project Management – Participate in projects activating Alight Pay for customers
· Solution Management – Maintain and improve client configuration in Alight Pay, while adhering to country standards
· Test Management – Validate all created client updates and rules within Alight Pay
· Payroll Management – Independently process payroll end-to-end to ensure results are delivered as per the agreed calendar(s) and to the agreed KPIs and/or independently perform Data Management or Customer Service activities
· Run end-to-end payroll following payroll calendar(s) and agreed processes
· Participates in projects activating the customer solution, including set up and the testing of Alight Pay customer workbooks
· Participate in project meetings and provide input in status report
· Follow country standards and best practices for the client solution
· Support with Client workbooks and related product and process documentation
· Complete client testing scenarios for each product release and client workbook update
· Ensure SOC controls are completed on time and with the necessary evidence
· Conduct Knowledge Transfer sessions and support colleagues and clients
· Act as the first point of contact for client support
· Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
· Support improvement initiatives
· Update internal stakeholders in a timely and accurate way
· Participate in projects and activities as needed
Knowledge and Education
· Fluent in English (written, oral)
· Advanced level of Excel
· HR Consulting, payroll and outsourcing industry experience
· A solutions-based thinker with a natural inquisitive mind
· At least 4 years’ experience in a payroll role
· Business analysis experience
· Experience working for a global organization with a multi-cultural environment
So that you can be your best at work and home, we consider flexible working arrangements wherever possible. Alight has been a leader in the flexible workspace and “Top 100 Company for Remote Jobs” 5 years in a row.
We offer programs and plans for a healthy mind, body, wallet and life because it’s important our benefits care for the whole person. Options include a variety of health coverage options, wellbeing and support programs, retirement, vacation and sick leave, maternity, paternity & adoption leave, continuing education and training as well as a number of voluntary benefit options.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We celebrate differences and believe in fostering an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. We know that diverse teams are stronger, more innovative, and more successful.
At Alight, we welcome and embrace all individuals, regardless of their background, and are dedicated to creating a culture that enables every employee to thrive. Join us in building a brighter, more inclusive future.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in the employment of qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.