Role Summary: French & English speaker HR Admin Entry level
To contribute and be part of the team responsible for the support and execution of payroll activities and/or data management/customer services activities ensuring that output is accurate and on time. Your responsibilities may be focused on payroll and/or customer services and you will be flexible supporting either as or when required
Delivery Key responsibilities:
• Where applicable support Payroll(s) so they are delivered as per the agreed processing calendar(s) and to the agreed KPIs
• Use Payroll expertise to advise upon client queries/issues and ensure a good understanding of country-specific legislation and tasks
• Where applicable ensure Data Management is performed accurately and on time
• Ensure Tickets and Calls are responded within SLA timescales and to a high standard
• Follow Detailed Working Instructions (DWIs) and highlight any gaps/inconsistencies in the documentation. Also, support the updating of DWIs
• Proficient in using systems and tools
• SOC Controls completed on time and with the necessary evidence
• All system issues/defects are reported correctly and tickets are logged with the necessary details and evidence so Application Services and/or Products can investigate
• Highlight to Service Manager any deviations from the standard scope of service
• Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
• Successful completion of all learning objectives
• Time Recording to be completed accurately and on time
• NGA Security Standards are adhered and followed
• Contribute to team meetings and raise any issues immediately to your Service Manager
• Ensure you are up to date with all NGA HR announcements and communications
• Build good relationships with all lines of businesses where appropriate
• Update internal stakeholders, when needed, in a timely and accurate way
• Participates in projects and activities as needed and assigned
• Adherence to all Security and Compliance procedures
• 100% Attainment of customer SLA agreements
• Adherence to quality standards
• Demonstrate professionalism and act responsibly
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile, and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA HR, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
• Fluent French and English is a must
• Knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Flexibility to support a global and fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years relevant experience administering Payroll or Health & Welfare/Benefits in HR Consulting, HR Outsourcing, or other corporate environments
• HRIS knowledge
• Experience working with HR and payroll data
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Remote work policy
Leveraging proprietary AI and data analytics, Alight optimizes business process as a service (BPaaS) to deliver superior outcomes for employees and employers across a comprehensive portfolio of services. Alight allows employees to enrich their health, wealth and work while enabling global organizations to achieve a high-performance culture. Alight’s 15,000 dedicated ...