eam! Learn more at careers.alight.com
Role Summary: SAP HCM Consultant - Payroll Management
The SAP HCM Consultant will act as a SAP Payroll Expert for the HR Service Delivery Payroll Team for French accounts. The SAP HCM Payroll Consultant will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of payroll / time processes for multiple pay groups. This would include the evaluation of the Payroll schemas, Overtime, contribution, taxes, customer agreements, legal reporting customizing (DSN) and other post payroll process. SAP HCM & Payroll configuration for business requirements, schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.
• Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements
• Must have ability to perform configuration for HCM modules of HR: Payroll (evaluation & schemas)
• Act as Spoc for one or several accounts, doing coordination tasks and providing technical and expert support to other consultants in the Team
• Act as the HR Services lead for SAP Payroll Management development, defect identification, and defect resolution
• Analysis of payroll / time schemas to identify root cause and solution of pay & time discrepancies
• Resolve complex defects related to Overtime, social security calculation, legal reporting (DSN), allowances, sickness, taxes, posting, payslips and others specific French payroll configurations
• Participates in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to support the delivery of HR Services.
• Ensure time and attendance data integrity
• Extensive and proven SAP HCM & Payroll configuration skills
• Must have hands on experience on French Payroll - Schemas, DSN, sickness process, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.
• Troubleshoot and resolve HCM & Payroll problems/failures for both external and internal customers and updating ticket logging systems in a timely and accurate manner
Key experience and Skills:
• SAP Experience in Payroll Management
• SAP HCM Experience for French Payroll
• SAP HCM Experience in PA / OM
• SAP HCM Experience in ABAP is an extra very valuable in this role.
• Ability to manage highly confidential materials and issues effectively
• Detailed knowledge of SAP, advanced use of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word), and reporting tools
• Must possess a high degree of strategic and analytical planning skills
• Individual should possess excellent time management skills and should be able to multi-task and prioritize daily assignments as well as ongoing projects
• Must possess strong decision-making and organizational skills
• Must be very motivated to meet the needs of internal customers while practicing diplomacy when communicating and working with all levels of the Company
• Must be self -motivated and be able to work well under pressure with little supervision
• Individual must be able to effectively communicate complex information both verbally and in writing to all levels of management
• Must be willing to travel as required
• Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
• Applicants must have a valid EU work permit
• Fluent level of French with a good level of English
What we offer:
• International business environment (25+ languages spoken)
• Relocation Package • Smart working & Flexible Office Schedule
• Sophisticated Career Initiatives
• Transparent Reward & Recognition schemes
• Annual Salary Review
• Innovative industry leading company
Alight Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities. At Alight HR we're dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to Alight and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you!
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we're committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.