Join our Operations Team
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive. With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce.
Learn more at https://careers.alight.com
• Be responsible for the benefits administration for client’s employees located in APAC/EMEA region.
• Resolves cases and enter benefits data in the system for our client’s employees.
• Collaborates with the client to resolve requests they may have related to a project.
• Defines the processes to support the service delivery of the International Benefits solution aligned to the global strategy, from a process and client value creation perspective.
• Provides input in the process design and technology capabilities to ensure optimal process support from a benefits perspective.
• Contributes to projects utilizing standard project management disciplines.
• Takes an active part in Process Transition from Client to Alight office.
• Works daily with other Alight Colleagues, third-party providers, and client contacts to ensure seamless process delivery for our clients’ employees.
• Develops reports utilizing various data extraction tools to meet client plan rules and/or resolve issues.
• Develops benefits system for new client project requests based upon complete plan rules.
• Problem solves issues by analyzing benefits system to determine gaps in functionality as compared to client plan rules to arrive at the true root cause of an issue.
• Demonstrates quality assurance fundamentals by executing test plans to ensure client plan rules meet systematic specifications.
• Provides creative solutions to continuously improve and optimize client delivery.
• Participates in system testing during Internal Acceptance Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing.
• Identifies and suggests ways in which systems and procedures can be improved to enhance the business.
• Excellent proficiency in English language.
• Graduate from any stream / 3-year diploma.
• Experience in BPO/HRO will be an advantage.
• Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Great Time management skills.
• Experience in MS Office applications.
• High level of self-motivation and proactivity.
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• Keen and willingness to learn.
• Commitment to achieve deadlines.
Working with us
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve. As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans. Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight. Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.