The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
This ADS Pricing Consultant I will be responsible for the collection of information and data to be used in determining profitability of business transactions and other requests. This role will work with internal stakeholders, including leadership, and is expected to provide insight to the data being presented.
• Coordinate dealership advance program with ability to prioritize incoming requests
• Ability to leverage various data sources and applications to research problems, retrieve results, and recommend solutions; must have a working knowledge of data used and various tools for organizing and presenting data (Excel, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
• Maintain complex excel workbooks containing advanced formulas
• Ability to work with financial models with working knowledge of inputs and how they drive results
• Leverages data to provide observations and basic trend analysis (https://e.g., loss development, frequency/severity trends, etc.)
• Evaluate current processes and procedures for accuracy and recommend enhancements with a focus on automation
• Monitors metrics/data to ensure processes are followed and applied consistently; identifies anomalies and recommend actions to appropriate stakeholders
• Design and implement scripted data retrieval/ upload across systems
• Supports integration and delivery of planned changes/projects/products
• Ability to interpret legal documentation and prepare correspondence accordingly
This job does not have supervisory duties.
• 4 year Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
• 2 or more years of experience (Preferred)
• In lieu of the above education requirements, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• No Certification, License or Registration is required for the job.
• 2+ years’ experience using SQL, Python/R/ equivalent gathering, cleaning, validating, and analyzing
• 1-2 years visualizing data using Power BI/ Tableau
• 1-2 years Insurance industry knowledge, Dealership F&I products preferred
• Advanced Excel skills, using pivot tables, macros, lookups formulas etc.
• Experience working in Salesforce including building basic reports and understanding workflows
• Good collaboration and relationship skills with a high degree of organization
• Good written and oral communication skills
Compensation offered for this role is $55,https://000.00-$68,https://000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit https://allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.