Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Regulatory Compliance and Privacy Lead Consultant (RC-P Lead Consultant) works with partners across Arity to implement and operationalize compliance and privacy control activities. The RC-P Lead Consultant is responsible for various aspects of work in the compliance and privacy space, the operationalization and ongoing support of regulatory compliance programs and maturation of internal initiatives. This includes leading and managing control processes though a collaborative approach; identifying owners to address gaps or ongoing maintenance; obtain regular updates on progress; and providing consultative support across Arity teams. The RC-P Lead Consultant is a trusted partner with leadership to ensure adherence to compliance and contractual obligations through proactive issue detection and remediation in order to protect Arity’s brand and reputation.
- Leads and manages regulatory compliance and other processes that span the Arity organization, ensuring completion by assigned timeframes. Processes include:
- Data privacy compliance across various regulations
- Data ingestion, use, processing, and sharing standards
- Data Subject requests
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Data retention and disposal standards
- Compliance certifications, such as CCEP, CIPP-US or CCIP-E are highly desired
- Previous experience in Product Compliance support for existing and new products
- Provides regular reporting and analysis on status of initiatives, escalating appropriately when deadlines are at risk and influencing others as needed to support goals and target dates
- Leverages a measurement-based approach to monitor results to ensure initiatives achieve intended outcomes
- Owns the development and maintenance of privacy program deliverables and documentation that align value with level of effort
- Functions as a SME for privacy and other regulatory compliance obligations for the company. Provides training and support to Arity employees, as needed
- Identifies opportunity areas and challenges, and offers solutions and ideas for continuous improvement
- Assists with projects that carry a high level of complexity and require significant coordination. Projects can originate either internally, from the Enterprise, or through external parties
- Serve as a point of contact to respond to inquiries originated from areas like product teams, internal audit, risk, and legal
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in regulatory compliance, privacy, risk management, and/or audit
- Have a curious mind to understand the who, what, where, how, and why of requests or issues
- Enjoy effectively communicating with others to drive results
- Possess dynamic and creative presentation delivery skills
- Understand the value of metrics and have ability to leverage data to achieve desired outcomes
- Comfortable with use of Microsoft Office, Confluence, JIRA, and other productivity tools
- Demonstrate flexibility in dynamic, demand-based working environment
- Know when to dive into the details and when to stay high-level
- Experience with CCPA, CPRA, CDPA and GDPR strongly preferred
- Experience with FCRA preferred but not required
- CIPP-US Certification
- CCEP Certification
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau
Compensation offered for this role is $82,https://000.00-$146,https://125.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
https://Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn