The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The role is responsible for leading/managing one or more technology or non-technology projects that are of high complexity and require extensive collaboration with claims employees and claims business process owners as well as partnership with claims technology and other AORs The individual creates and maintains detailed project plans, documents changes in project schedule, leads the testing process, tracks achievement of project milestones, and analyzes and communicates project metrics, and provides regular updates to leadership.
This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office, but it does need to be in the United States. This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
This position is not open to AK or HI residents.
• Participates in development of functional and design requirements and testing plans with business process owners
• Partnership with field employees and management and engages the field in decisions that impact their work
• Responsible for prioritizing and leading targeted quality claim reviews
• Consistently meets band level behaviors, production, quality and/or customer service goals
• Ensures and enables staff to maintain a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs
• Leads one or more complex technology or non-technology projects that require collaboration with claims employees and business process owners as well as internal and external partners
• Assists in the design of organization-wide project management standards, materials, documents, processes, and procedures
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 5 or more years of related experience
• Xactimate experience
• Prior leadership experience
• Ability to interact effectively with internal or external customers and act with empathy
• Applies general knowledge of insurance policy, coverage, and regulation
• Applies general knowledge of claim processes, policies, procedures, and claim systems
• Applies general industry knowledge to discipline practices
• Applies general knowledge of standardized problem solving and preparation of basic reports for analysis
• Applies general ability to leverage learned technical skills in support of team objectives
• Applies general conflict management and problem resolution skills
• Has and maintains all appropriate licenses and registrations for the role per state requirements
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $90,000 - $124,700 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
More than just an insurance company, Allstate is a consumer-focused, data-driven company that’s constantly redefining what it means to be protected. Through its commitment to growth and innovation over the last 90 years, Allstate is establishing itself as a leader of new technology in the industry. The company places a strong emphasis on professional development and ...