always in high-demand—this is how Allstate sets you up for success:
• Training and funding for obtaining your Personal Lines, or (Property Casualty license in Washington, https://D.C. and Montana) will be provided (if you don’t have a P&C or Personal Lines license already).
• In-depth training and resources to help you better understand the insurance industry.
• A community of sales leaders in your state, and around the nation to network with and learn from as you build network and career.
• Marketing support to build your presence within your community.
• An environment that values diverse opinions and perspectives. Your voice will be heard.
• Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities.
• 2+ years of sales experience with a focus on prospecting and lead generation.
• An extensive network (personal or professional).
• Strong communication skills with a focus on relationship-building.
• Emotional intelligence - ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
• Employs creative approaches to build sales pipelines.
• Works independently - is self-motivated and accountable.
Must be at least 18 years old with a HS Diploma or GED
• Personal Lines or Property & Casualty license.
• Professional Sales certificate.
• Degree in a business discipline.
Want to know more about Allstate’s benefits?
Employee benefits include health insurance, pension, 401K, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing programs, and more. Visit https://AllstateGoodLife.com to see all of the benefits that come with being a full-time employee at Allstate.
This position is only available within the US, currently NOT available for Louisiana (LA), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), Minnesota (MN)), Alaska (AK), California (CA), Connecticut (CT), Florida (FL), Hawaii (HI) residents.
At Allstate, we’re moving quickly, and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. And we’re looking for people like you to make that happen.
Come work with a company that values integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability — all while empowering every employee to be successful, drive change, and give back where they work and live.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit https://allstate.jobs/benefits/
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation.
*Total compensation is based on a mix of base salary and uncapped monthly discretionary incentives. Monthly discretionary incentives will be based on your performance against agreed upon objectives and company results. Discretionary Incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable commission plan which is subject to change at Allstate’s discretion. Total average compensation range for this role is $63,200 – $94,800 per year (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Incentive plan.