The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Job Code: 70008350
The Technician Analyst II works with minimal support on projects that include but are not limited to rate and rule changes, minor initiatives, data calls, compliance projects, system inquiries and other small projects that are moderately complex in nature. The Technician Analyst II will continue to build familiarity with technician processes.
• Determine comprehensive project work plans to coordinate basic to moderately complex requirements of projects across various disciplines
• Understand the overall project plan for states/regions as well as various product initiatives available to be implemented; develops and shares a recommended project plan with the appropriate manager and state/line manager in order to gain consensus on the final work plan
• Create all post-implementation documentation associated with projects, including ensuring that documentation components are completed and included in the Masterfile documentation
• Responsible for publishing, effective dating, and repository maintenance for ISO (Insurance Service Offices) and proprietary rate/rule manuals
• Requires tracking all circulars and determining what action (delaying/adopting) to take
• Coordinating and communicating with product on circulars that span lines of business and other department areas
• Implement rate/rule changes and other minor initiatives which include drafting system requirement documents, representing the business unit in implementation meetings, contributing to test plans, validating testing and providing SOX sign-off
This job does not have supervisory duties.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 0 - 2 years of related experience
• Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Basic to intermediate problem-solving skills
• Basic technical skills
• Basic decision-making skills
• Good communication skills (written/verbal)
• Basic time and project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $43,500.00-$65,625.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
More than just an insurance company, Allstate is a consumer-focused, data-driven company that’s constantly redefining what it means to be protected. Through its commitment to growth and innovation over the last 90 years, Allstate is establishing itself as a leader of new technology in the industry. The company places a strong emphasis on professional development and ...