- Design, develop, enhance and maintain tools, systems and software solutions. Applies service-oriented architecture principles to meet the organization’s integrity and availability requirements.
- Design, develop, integrate, and test systems, solutions or products.
- Performs incident triage, including determining scope, urgency, and potential impact. Makes recommendations that enable expeditious remediation.
- Conducts technology evaluations and re-engineering activities to support strategy definition and continuous improvement activities.
- Manage key internal and cross functional and stakeholder relationships to ensure expectations and opportunities to collaborate are transparently communicated.
- Identify, design and implement automated solutions to enable development needs.
- Transforms business requirements into technical specifications.
- Designs and develops system/solution measures to ensure solutions are fully integrated. Validates current and future-state architectural models to assess impact across all technology systems.
- Establishes process, procedures, solutions and artifacts based on Internal controls criteria required to demonstrate adherence to compliance.
- Defines service catalog with appropriate platform patterns that require day-1 (provisioning) and Day-2 (Management) dependencies from Infrastructure and security teams with appropriate SLA’s defined.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Extensive experience with C# coding.
- Extensive experience with PowerShell, YAML, and Python scripting.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of SQL Server databases.
- Experience across multiple telephony/Contact Center environments such as Genesys PureConnect or Genesys Cloud CX preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of telephony and contact center architecture.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of telephony engineering (SIP, trunks, VoIP).
- Strong desire to grow through training and self-paced learning.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of communication/collaboration system management and monitoring methods and tools.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of one or more infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and resolving second-level system issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of one or more communication and collaboration technologies including: messaging; web/media server; multimedia customer contact technologies (call centers, web chat, email, etc.); multimedia productivity solutions (video conferencing, web conferencing, virtual meetings, etc.); unified communications and telephony technologies; social networking technologies; mobile messaging technologies and solutions; office productivity tools and solutions; virtualization technologies; and tools to support and maintain these technologies.
- This position requires travel up to 5% of the time
- Ability to participate in 24x7 off hour/on call on a rotating basis.
We provide benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, 9 paid holidays and a paid time off program (23 days accrued annually for full-time employees). In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Insurance Group benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination, non-harassment and equal opportunity. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed above. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!