ivers efficient and consistent quality global marketing assets at scale across multiple channels & countries.
In this vital role you will provide coordinated end-to-end project management to ensure successful delivery of commercial and medical websites. They will act as the single Point-of-Contact (POC) for leading all aspects of project intake, status updates and risk management across US & Ex-US market sites. This role will work closely with web production vendors, Amgen’s Digital Technology & Innovation Team, global creative agencies, as well as SEO/analytics and CRM/integration partners to execute our Web Strategy that will steward web projects from kick-off through launch. They are encouraged to lead a team of Web Project Managers’ book of work for GCC-Web awarding work across the team of developers. Bring thought leadership and drive delivery.
- Lead all aspects of web project management including scope, timelines, budget, available resources-(team of Web PMs), communication, requirements, risks, and post-launch maintenance
- Handle and award demand intake and ensure timely execution on development work for the Web Strategy roadmap in support of the US & Ex-US release plan; oversee and award work across pool of developer partners to improve efficiencies while minimizing risk
- Provide reporting to GCC Web Director and the Web Governance Board on volume and performance KPIs, areas of opportunity to improve ways of working as part of operational reviews
- Empower marketers to be cost effective & develop content with a sense of urgency through standardized templates
- Support brand teams through successful website updates/launches, adhering to agile web development process and industry standard methodologies
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, weekly status meetings, work sessions, deliverable reviews, and functional testing
- Partner with development teams to perform functional testing of client CMS and data integrations and ensure functionality
- Collaborate with Digital Technology & Innovation team to support quarterly prioritization of web projects, clearly identifying business priorities, and scope to determine project requirements
- Lead retrospectives that incorporate lessons learned from previous projects to instill a culture of continuous improvement
- Support additional digital content projects as needed
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The web project manager professional we seek is a collaborator with these qualifications.
Master’s degree and 2 years of digital or web project management experience
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of digital or web project management experience
Associate’s degree and 10 years of digital or web project management experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of digital or web project management experience
- 5+ yrs. of digital project management in a fast-paced, multi-client environment, incl. full design-build project lifecycle of web projects
- Experience leading web technology systems: Content Management Systems (CMS), Sitecore, Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable of web analytics, SEO principles and web design standard processes, basic HTML, CSS, and website administrations
- Agile project management software including JIRA, Confluence (or similar)
- Experience managing between onshore/offshore development teams
- Quick learner of existing and new web technologies and infrastructure
- Familiarity with technical specifications and standard methodologies for Web Accessibility, file sizes/types, image & video resolution
- Experience operating in a regulated business environment and adhering to mandatory compliance requirements
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM a plus
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the https://U.S. is $108,000 - $132,000.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.