• Field-based and field-facing medical expert in the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) group within Medical organization
• An integral position in communicating accurate, clear, and valued information regarding Amgen’s science and products within their therapeutic area to multiple levels within the medical community and are responsible for providing field observations to internal stakeholders.
• Support MSL Manager and Local TA Lead in developing local territory R&D tactics
• Engage with healthcare stakeholders to educate and communicate clinical and scientific data to advance the scientific platform as aligned with Amgen’s corporate goals and objectives
• Educate and communicate clinical value, outcomes, and economic data to payers, providers, key stakeholders, advocacy, and access enablers
• Respond to unsolicited inquiries consistent with the MSL compliance standards, Amgen policy and the Medicines Korean Code of Ethical Practice
• Provide and/or present field observations and insights to internal stakeholders
• Execute scientific engagement plan according to annual MSL goals and metrics
• Develop and implement local OL plans in line with scientific engagement plan
• Support speaker training as requested and ensure the speakers are updated on new data
• Support Amgen sponsored research and may serve as a study lead
• Liaise with potential investigators in non-sponsored clinical research
• Lead and/or participate on project teams that support MSL strategies and tactics as delegated by MSL leadership
• Advance MSL value proposition, identify gaps, achieve results, and set an example for others to follow by consistently demonstrating Amgen values and leadership attributes. Demonstrate tact and professionalism when communicating and interacting with others.
• Lead and support congress activities as aligned with strategy
• Compliantly collaborate with cross-functional colleagues. May serve as main of point of contact
• Maintain clinical acumen and expertise and timely completion of assigned training. May serve as a training lead.
• May serve as New Hire Mentor and/or International MSL mentor/trainer
• Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions
• Advanced degree (e.g. MD, PharmD, PhD, DO) preferred or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training
• Minimum 3 years of experience in industry, or a related scientific field in academia or hospital based clinical research
• Experience in affiliate Medical Department or Clinical Development
• Ability and Willingness to travel as required by role requirements;
• Understanding of the clinical, hospital environment and patient journey in the management of dermatological disease within the broader Korean healthcare environment
• Experience with clinical study management and conduct
• Medical / scientific research experience in the dermatology therapeutic area
Onsite child care
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of ...