nsible for building and implementing predictive analytics solutions across Amgen's commercial and medical organizations. This position reports into the Director of Decision Sciences.
- Lead the development of patient and HCP level predictive analytics capabilities across Amgen’s commercial organization, demonstrating machine learning and AI.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models, and proof of concepts.
- Identify business needs and proposing potential analytics approaches for solutions.
- Identify data needs to measure and prove the value of pilots and help shape strategy and inform investment prioritization.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build an activation strategy and execute the recommendations at both HCP and patient level.
- Build frameworks for measuring multiple Test & Learns
- Work with partners to develop time bound goals, track, and monitor the progress and present the findings in a timely fashion to the executive sponsors.
- Ensure that both routine and ad-hoc projects follow all Amgen SOPs and meet service-level expectations for quality, timeliness, and budget.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Data and Decision Sciences professional we seek is a leader with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics, business administration or a quantitative field
Master’s degree and 6 years of statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics, business administration or a quantitative field
Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics, business administration or a quantitative field
Associate’s degree and 10 years of statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics, business administration or a quantitative field
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics, business administration or a quantitative field
2 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Extensive secondary analytics experience in the life sciences space, with experience in addressing brand/business questions from both decision science and secondary analytics perspective
- Ability to collaborate with various partners to translate business requirements into analytical plan and communicate complex ideas/solutions in order to influence practical decision making
- Ability to take ownership of projects independently
- Relevant data science certifications and Bio/pharmaceutical industry experience
- 6+ years of innovative Data Science/Advanced Analytics experience
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning, quantitative methods, multivariate statistics, predictive modeling and other analytics frameworks/techniques with 6+ years of experience delivering complex analytical projects
- Expertise in setting up A/B testing, cohort studies, and matched, case-control studies
- Understanding of tagging, Google Analytics, CRM, Content Management Systems, and other aspects of a Digital Marketing Ecosystem.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to explain complex concepts and sensitive findings clearly to a variety of audiences, including senior management
- Understanding of technology platforms and ability to partner with IS/IT and business leaders
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
164,https://279.00 USD - 217,https://475.00 USD