Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built, and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a real-time, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are looking for a Salesforce Software Developer to join our growing team!
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment and seeing first hand the impact of your hard work.
- Look forward to locking arms with the Salesforce Product Manager to bring out the best in Salesforce architecture.
- Thrive in a face-paced, agile environment and are a passionate solutions builder with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mindset.
- Want to bring optimized Salesforce capabilities to life in alignment with stakeholder requirements and business driven goals.
- Are an “outside of the box” thinker when looking into solutions that optimize the end users’ experience
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Partner with the Salesforce Product Manager to ensure that the Salesforce platform is fully aligned with business objectives by maximizing the platforms capabilities and architecting scalable solutions.
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Government Cloud Plus.
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Email and Slack alerts.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth, SSO.
- Partner with internal integration teams as needed when Salesforce needs to consume or push data to other internal platforms (i.e.; ERP)
- Migrate changes from development/testing environments to production and conduct required smoke testing as needed.
- Participate in working sessions, and requirement reviews with key stakeholders and product manager as needed.
- Adhere to defined coding standards, maintain code documentation and develop well-structured, maintainable/scalable and easy to understand code.
- Determine when Apex code is needed to meet a capability end goal, always striving to seek out low code/no code options when realistic.
- Maintain bandwidth to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects.
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader as needed.
- Interface with the Salesforce data backup and recovery tool as needed.
- Stay on top of new Salesforce technologies, platform enhancements and engaging in regular Salesforce release readiness activities.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 6 - 8 years of total IT experience with at least 5+ years of Salesforce project development experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience, preferably in Sales Cloud. Experience in Government Cloud a plus.
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations including Apex, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Approval Processes, Validation and Assignment Rules etc.
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and SSO
- Experienced in Standard/Custom Object creation and relationships
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle and DevOps tools (i.e.; JIRA, etc)
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Processes and tools like Change Sets and Force.com IDE
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, start up environment and manage agile task assignments.
- Proven ability to assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC and all upstream and downstream applications, flows and processes.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong preference for Salesforce developer certifications - Certified Platform Developer I, and Certified Platform Developer II a plus.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!