Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life and death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Monitor, track, and move parts as required through the production flow to ensure timely delivery to next production location.
- Coordinate physical movement of parts through receiving inspection, stock rooms, purchasing, production resources or any applicable work center.
- Ensure parts are handled and protected properly and within company specifications.
- Coordinate off site processing of parts to ensure on time delivery as required.
- Work with the planning, procurement, engineering, and production teams to ensure our PLM/ERP/MES data is and remains clean and accurate.
- Assist with resolution of incorrect system data which is driving inappropriate demand, schedules, or could result in general failure.
- Work with production managers to ensure all metrics driven action requirements are completed.
- Develop and maintain reports to highlight needs, deliverables and constraints as required for internal and customer use.
- Communicate part status and estimated completion dates to leadership weekly.
- Support logistics process through innovative staging of workflow as required.
- Support management of material certifications as required prevent use of uncertified materials.
- Support production and inventory personnel with “return to stock” and inventory purge actions.
- Organize and maintain the physical and electronic library for production related tooling and calibration database as required.
- Support assigned production cells with work order management activities as required.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 20 pounds or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing, shipping, or logistics environment.
- 1+ years of experience supporting administrative processes.
- Experience with PLM/ERP/MES
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data
- 3+ years of experience handling parts in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong computer skills, familiar with the full suite of MS Office products.
- Experience in organizing files and documents.
- Inventory experience.
- Experience in aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or electronic manufacturing environments.
- SQL, Tableau or any reporting feature experience.
- APICS certification.
Anduril is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!