Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, data analytics and Unmanned Systems design and fabrication including air, land, sea and subsurface vehicles. We are creating solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are working on cutting edge complex systems that must deliver critical capability on accelerated timelines to support our development and deployments tasks we are building a strong Systems Engineering team Model Based Systems Engineering team to guide Digital Engineering strategy and complement our Modeling and Simulation, Product Engineering, and Business Development teams. This new team will provide rigorous Model Based System Engineering artifacts which will be used in support of product development, delivery, and sustainment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work closely with program chief and sub-system lead engineers to guide the system development process from concept, development, production and fielding.
- You will develop artifacts based on program needs and work closely with functional areas to ensure work products are complete and accurate.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including internal reviews and external customer engagements to shape concepts of operations and functional requirements
- Translates customer requirements, constraints, and operational expectations into product designs.
- Develop system architecture definition and decomposition. Lead team through program milestone reviews.
- Perform multi-discipline requirements definition, develop functional/physical block diagrams and define interface requirements. Analyze vertical/horizontal requirements traceability.
- Performs trade studies and evaluates alternatives.
- Conducts technical risk and opportunity analysis and develops mitigation and capture plans.
- Participate in the development of our Digital and Systems Engineering Strategy and Implementation.
- Develop a deep understanding of transformational value of Anduril platforms, autonomy, simulation, and perception products through the creation and maintenance of systems engineering artifacts.
- B.S. in aerospace, mechanical, computer science or similar engineering or technical field.
- 4+ years Systems Engineering Experience across system development life cycle.
- Experience with Systems Engineering, Requirements Elicitation and Management, Integration, and Test Activities on complex systems (e.g. DoD Weapon Systems, Space Systems, UAS, aircraft).
- Experience with SysML, DoDAF, UAFP, or similar.
- Experience developing various model based system engineering artifacts - Operational Viewpoints, System Viewpoints, activity diagrams, use case diagrams, BDDs, IBDs, parametric diagrams.
- Experience with Cameo MagicDraw or similar systems engineering software.
- Experience with Digital Engineering workflows and Integrated Modeling Environments
- Outstanding communication skills to include presentation of developed artifacts.
- Must hold an Active Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience with unmanned or manned aircraft development programs
- Proficiency with Mathworks products (MATLAB, SIMULINK etc.)
- INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional (SEP) Certification
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!