ted only by imagination.
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to partner with our customers to engineer what's ahead, solve their real-world engineering problems, deploy Ansys software in their design workflows, and grow Ansys’ business. As a hands-on expert in Ansys products, you will use advanced-level engineering knowledge to provide technical pre-sales support, perform professional services, and help translate customer requirements into exciting new product features. You will be working within Electronics high frequency team and multi-disciplinary team to advance your knowledge, experience, and business impact.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle such as technical discovery, product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations.
• Responsible for providing best in class solutions involving Package and System interactions for Signal and Power Integrity flows and collaborate with the cross regional and cross functional teams for developing suitable solutions.
• Work in Advanced technology areas such as 5G, High Speed and Chip aware System Designs and collaborate with customers to have a footprint of Ansys in customer design process.
• Participate in external and internal events to further enhance SI/PI/EMI simulation solutions, marketing, and professional growth.
• As a product expert with one or more Ansys products, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows; analyze how to address customers’ requirements using Ansys products and platform; articulate Ansys’ value proposition
• Collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into exciting new product features; test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems
• Contribute to consulting services, conduct introductory and/or intermediate training classes
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
• Required education and degree type: BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic engineering specialized in Electromagnetics with 1 to 3 years in High Frequency (HF) domain and simulation tools
• Experience with using ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS SIwave and/ or ANSYS SBR+, ANSYS Q3D Extractor or other simulation software involving real world, industry level applications
• Familiarity with high frequency, microwave and antenna concepts including S-parameters, wave propagation, antenna radiation patterns and scattering analysis
• Familiarity with signal and power Integrity simulation analysis including eye diagram analysis, cross-talk analysis, transmission line impedance simulations, bathtub curves, TDR, power delivery networks and power plane decoupling analysis
• Familiarity with package, printed circuit boards and connector design processes and EDA Tools
• Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills in Japanese/English
• Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in Japanese / English
• Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
• Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
• Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Experience in building automation workflows targeting Signal/Power Integrity/EMC/ RF simulation flows.
• Ability to research and debug software-related issues
• Deep understanding of different industry trends, technologies, engineering environment, product design complexity, development challenges etc.
At Ansys, we know that changing the world takes vision, skill, and each other. We fuel new ideas, build relationships, and help each other realize our greatest potential in the knowledge that every day is an opportunity to observe, teach, inspire, and be inspired. Together as One Ansys, we are powering innovation that drives human advancement.
OUR ONE ANSYS CULTURE HAS INCLUSION AT ITS CORE
We believe diverse thinking leads to better outcomes. We are committed to creating and nurturing a workplace that fuels this by welcoming people, no matter their background, identity, or experience, to a workplace where they are valued and where diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging thrive.
TAKE A LEAP OF CERTAINTY IN YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in working with well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head on. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery, and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
CREATING A PLACE WE’RE PROUD TO BE
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America’s Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America’s Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, https://U.K.).
For more information, please visit us at https://www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.