Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to partner with our customers to engineer what's ahead, solve their real-world engineering problems, deploy Ansys software and solutions in their design workflows, and grow Ansys’ business. The Program Manager leads the scoping and planning of key programs and successfully executes the program against established commitments. Serves as the central focal point of contact, and coordinates and manages internal and external communication of cross-functional teams across all levels of ANSYS and customer management. Provides the central collaboration point between Customer, Account Management and Services Delivery
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Guide complex Services engagements to successful outcomes using Program Management experience, planning and negotiation skills, subject matter expertise and industry knowledge
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goal, requirements and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop and manage Program level initiatives and coordinate project plans
• Establish self as a trusted advisor to multiple customers; understand their key business initiatives, product design needs and engineering design workflows
• Manage and track project resource allocations, timelines, and deliverables across multiple interconnected workstreams
• Identify and manage project risk, escalate and interact with ANSYS and customer management of or status and issue resolution
• Provide guidance and oversight on customers advanced technical solution project planning
• Work independently within multi-disciplinary teams
• Participate on development of PMO Standards and Processes
• Mentor junior Program Managers and Project Managers
• Organize and manage multiple projects which are complex in nature
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in engineering and/or business or related field
• Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+10, MS+8, or PhD+6
• Experience working in engineering / product development environment
• Experience working with deployment of Production Enterprise systems in complex matrixed customer environments (PLM, SPDM, ERP, CRM applications)
• Proven experience in program management or complex project management with multiple workstreams
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to lead status presentations to customers, fluent in writing and speaking English
• Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
• Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of time
PreferredQualifications and Skills
• Preferred education and years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+12, MS+10, or PhD+7
• 10 years of experience in Program Management with an enterprise software and technology deployment focus
• Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
• Experience with both Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies
• Ability to interact effectively with customers senior business managers
• Additional preferred requirements for the specific position being advertised
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where Ansys software played a critical role in its creation. Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation enabling next-generation advancements from self-driving cars to ...