Customer Service & Safety Specialist
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Facilities
- Location Santa Clara, CA
Apple seeks an exceptional, customer service focused and motivated person to join our team as a Customer Service and Safety Specialist. A security background is terrific, but candidates from outside the security field will be strongly considered. We want the right person and can train for the job. This is an interesting and challenging role responsible for the safety and security of Ap-ple’s employees, customers and buildings throughout Santa Clara Valley.
■ Provide customer service and safety to Apple’s employees and customers at our buildings throughout Santa Clara Valley. The team supports Apple with a visible patrol presence and at a number of key lobbies.
■ Respond to medical emergencies and provide basic first aid when needed
■ Work with Apple employees at special events such as product launches, shareholder meetings, communications meetings, and other events that require safety and security support
■ Conduct exterior door checks to ensure doors are secured and function properly
■ Conduct exterior checks for maintenance issues or hazards
■ Maintain the vehicle and all its accessories in proper operating condition and inspect equipment to ensure accountability and serviceability
■ Assist Apple’s employees and visitors with questions and general assistance
- Proven team player with enthusiasm and a positive attitude with the ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Flexibility to work different schedules, shifts and locations.
- High School diploma (or GED) required
- Some college or equivalent professional experience is preferred
- Must possess a valid California driver license and a safe driving record