The Administrative Support Worker Lead is responsible for assisting management with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, ordering, data entry, filing, etc. The Administrative Support Worker Lead will be required to interact with customers, visitors, and employees in a professional and cheerful manner. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering, and stocking supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors
• Assists unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources including filing, data entry, record review and maintenance, etc.
• Greets customers, clients, and employees; answers inquiries or directs calls where necessary
• Schedules meetings
• Maintain office memos and informative postings
• Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred. 2+ years administrative support experience.
• Excellent written/interpersonal communication and organizational skills. Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Ability to optimally connect with employees.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Strong digital literacy is required of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) Internet, typing, other databases and spreadsheet software.
BENEFITS: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and work/life resources to our benefits-eligible hourly Aramark employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave and disability coverage. Hourly eligible benefits vary by location and are subject to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility status, and where the employee lives and/or works.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $22.00 to $22.00, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our 280,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
Your privacy is our top priority throughout the hiring ...