All individuals must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19.
Suite Attendants are responsible for taking guest orders and serving food and beverage according to guest requests. Suite Attendants provide a premium guest service experience by addressing and/or resolving any concerns or special requests made by the guests in the suite(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Ensures suites are stocked with proper food, beverage, and product before and during events based on Aramark standards and suite holders’ orders
• Maintains appearance and cleanliness of suite and food service areas during event
• Replenishes food and beverage product during event upon guests’ requests
• Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking guests’ identification
• Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
• Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post event.
• Returns equipment to proper storage area
• Inventories product at the end of each event
• Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons’ identification
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires previous experience as a server, suite attendant, or other related role
• Demonstrates excellent guest service skills
• Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Must be able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive guest service demeanor towards guests, clients and co-workers
• Adaptable to guest needs
• Demonstrate an elevated level of guest service, anticipating guests’ needs
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends and holidays
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our 280,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
Your privacy is our top priority throughout the hiring ...