Chip Packaging Engineer**
Candidate Roles and Responsibilities
• 5+ years' experience completing layouts of high pin count, multi-layer organic build-up packages using Cadence APD and SiP package design tools.
• Creating die and BGA symbols from scratch or from spreadsheet inputs
• Setting up design environment, including tech files, stack ups, and constraints
• Setting up Constraint Manager from scratch for complex packages (diff pair creaton, multiple power supplies, net and zone-specific constraints.
• Routing signals and matching length both manually and using tool features
• Design file management and documentation from initiation to final signoff
• Generation of POD
• Solid knowledge of top package suppliers design rules and basic manufacturing practices
• Experience with Cadence Orbit I/O
• 2.5D interposer design layout experience using Cadence SiP
• Experience with Virtuoso and/or Innovus for 2.5D interposer design
• Experience with Synopsys tools for 2.5D interposer design
• Experience writing and implementing custom scripts in Cadence tools
• Familiar with Cadence PVS
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,000.00 - $176,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CA-California (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.**
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:**
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Developing technology solutions that improve business and daily life, Arrow Guides innovations forward for the worlds leading technology manufactures and service providers.
We believe in work that elevates career opportunity. With our perspective of “Five Years Out,” we are a community of continuous learners. Our talent platforms, products, and services cultivate the ...