Technical Skills required:
• Experience with C in an embedded environment
• Experience implementing sophisticated embedded software in a resource limited RTOS based system.
• Has delivered embedded software for at least one product effectively launched into mass production.
• Experience with common protocols such as I2C, I2S or SPI
• Experience bringing up and debugging hardware using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
• Experience with Bluetooth and BLE is preferable.
• Experience with Audio codec, and streaming over Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
• Experience with BLE Audio implementation and integration
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
• Consistent track record to work on teams. A strong desire to learn from and help others
• Strong spoken and written communication skills
• Desire to become a technical lead for a team. Experience directing a team of 3 or more geographically distributed engineers is preferable.
Candidate Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, implement and deploy embedded software for new products that include Bluetooth, Active Noise Reduction, batteries, sensors, LEDs, & more
• Design modular software that is maintainable, scalable, and reusable across product line
• Analyze sophisticated technical problems and propose/implement comprehensive solutions.
• Contribute to all phases of the product software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, HW bring-up, implementation, automated test, release, support, and documentation.
• Enhance processes & tools to improve quality and increase efficiency by focusing on continuous improvement
• Bachelor's / Masters in Electronics/Computer
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$80,800.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CA-California (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.**
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Developing technology solutions that improve business and daily life, Arrow Guides innovations forward for the worlds leading technology manufactures and service providers.
We believe in work that elevates career opportunity. With our perspective of “Five Years Out,” we are a community of continuous learners. Our talent platforms, products, and services cultivate the ...