Engineer / Senior Engineer / Technical Lead (MCU/RTOS)
• Responsible for design and development of real time embedded software/firmware on RTOS based Platforms
• To Analyse domain specific technical or low level requirement and modification as per end customer or system requirement.
• Participate in high level requirements analysis, High level and low level software design
• Perform software testing including unit and functional testing
• Troubleshoots software problems which are complex in nature.
• Documenting technical deliverable like software specifications, design document, code commenting and unit test cases, Release note etc. throughout the project life cycle.
• Follow defined process for software Development life cycle
• Develop new approaches to complex design problems.
Experience / Skills Required
• Strong RTOS experience like FreeRTOS or similar
• Experience in bootloader development
• Strong experience working with various micro controllers and IDE for the same
• Expertise in various peripheral buses such as I2C, SPI, Serial
• Experience working with HAL
• Experience in RTOS based application development
• Expertise in Optimizations on embedded platform
• Strong C/C++ Programming skills
• Experience in assembly level coding is added advantage
• Use of hardware such as oscillator and logic analyzers for hardware debugging
• Strong debugging skills
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, analytical mind set, perfection seeker.
IN-GJ-Ahmedabad, India-Ognaj (eInfochips)
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Developing technology solutions that improve business and daily life, Arrow Guides innovations forward for the worlds leading technology manufactures and service providers.
We believe in work that elevates career opportunity. With our perspective of “Five Years Out,” we are a community of continuous learners. Our talent platforms, products, and services cultivate the ...