Field Application Engineer - Engineering Solutions (Greater Bay Area Program)
What You'll Be Doing
• Familiar in MCU / DSP / Wireless connectivity or Power Electronic Device in Telecom / Switching mode power supplier application.
• Drive demand creation by maximizing Arrow content on designs. Understand customer needs and leverage Arrow's engineering and design services resources to facilitate solutions for customers. Apply technical knowledge to influence designs utilizing solution selling.
• Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities, providing technical support and consulting to promote demand creation. Technical calibrations & research with sales & other Arrow depts. & Suppliers in support of the customer design.
• Attend supplier trainings in person and via conference calls.
• Identify key relationships amongst decision makers within suppliers and customers.
• Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and QBR. Develop and drive strategic technical plans by supplier line or customer solutions.
What We Are Looking For
• Hong Kong resident who is lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
• Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electronic / Electronic and Communication.
• Candidate with 1 to 2 years of related experience is preferred. Fresh Graduates are welcome.
• Experience or knowledge in microcontroller hardware, firmware, system software and system integration.
• Knowledge in Power Electronic Device, switching mode power supplier design.
• Knowledge in the application of OP-AMP, ADC, DAC and reference.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to learn, positive thinking, open mind.
• Must be able to travel and temporarily station in Greater Bay Area for 6-12 months.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Medical & Dental
MPF with additional employer contributions
Paid Time Off
5-Day Work Week
Free Shuttle to HKSTP Office
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 104 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2022 sales of USD$37.12 Billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
HK-Hong Kong (HKSTP Green 18) 37.5 Hrs
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Developing technology solutions that improve business and daily life, Arrow Guides innovations forward for the worlds leading technology manufactures and service providers.
We believe in work that elevates career opportunity. With our perspective of “Five Years Out,” we are a community of continuous learners. Our talent platforms, products, and services cultivate the ...