Inside Sales Representative
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer sides.
Find more information about us on our page: Company | Arrow Electronics
And watching the following video
Learn more about Arrow - Welcome to Arrow - Five Years Out - YouTube
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will join our Inside Sales team in San Sebastián, Spain.
In this role, you will be managing the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to the assigned customer base. You will generate Sales and Grow sales profitably across the line card within a defined customer base, engagement with customers, and suppliers.
You will be working in line with Arrow's vision and values, fulfilling the common goals.
What will you be doing at Arrow Global Components?
• You will develop, execute, and secure running biz by the customers.
• Develop commercial strategy in conjunction with the account managers.
• Project identification to inform Account Manager/Field Applications Engineer/RPS.
• Co-ordination of Arrow's resource and supplier resources to maximize product. offering across all technologies.
• Manage customer requests up to order placement (Q2O).
• Develop customer relationships.
• Develop relationships with strategic suppliers to achieve an advantage for Arrow.
• Exceed sales and profit objectives within area.
• You will be responsible for exceeding the sales & GM budget for the assigned customers.
What are we looking for?
• You have experience in a similar position in sales.
• Having worked within electronic components, manufacturing, or the automotive industry is a plus, but don't hesitate in applying if you see yourself working with us.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to build and develop strategic business relationships.
• Effective communication with people at all levels.
• You are bilingual in Spanish and fluent in English.
What is in it for you?
• Attractive employee compensation package - salary consists of base and variable compensation.
• Reliable & trusting work environment.
• Cooperative team with flat structures and communication.
• Professional and personal development.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.
Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If yes - send us your application.
ES-Lasarte, Spain (Zirkuito ibilbidea)