Inside Sales Representative - French Speaker
As an Inside Sales Representative - French speaker, you will be involved in qualifying leads from online sources and developing revenue
using Arrow's online ordering systems.
What You'll Be Doing
• Manage relationship with assigned customers, by providing excellent service and support
• Manage leads by making outbound calls to determine qualification for sales
• Meet daily and monthly customer contact goals
• Gain new customers and re-engage existing accounts that might be dormant
• Document and manage customer activity in Salesforce
• Achieve monthly sales quotas, using Arrow's online ordering systems
What We Are Looking For
• You like sales and already have at least 3 years of successful experience in this area
• As you will contact foreign clients, you will need fluency in English and French languages
• You communicate clearly. You are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
• You have a College degree or high school diploma with equivalent work experience
• You are a proficient user of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Salesforce or other Sales-related software would be a plus.
• Adaptability, resourcefulness, problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities are your advantages
• You like helping clients. You are patient, flexible and punctual even under pressure
What We Offer?
• Attractive base salary + performance based bonus system
• Vacation- and Christmas allowance
• Various local benefits (depending of the working country)
• Hybrid work model (2 days home office / week)
• Reliable & trusting employment relationship
• Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
Arrow employees live in a world of 'Five Years Out' where new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Do you want to be one of us?
PT-Porto, Portugal (Avenida da Boavista)