R209727 Senior Engineer / Tech Lead - Hardware Design (Mixed Signal)
The Key objectives for this role will include:
• Experience building high-quality Embedded Products with best practices.
• Experience in architecture definition, detailed design & complete hardware development cycle including experience in product qualification and regulatory compliance.
• Development of electronic products in Industrial, medical, automotive, and power domain.
• Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
• Participate in discussions for high level requirements analysis.
• Client management through weekly Project review calls.
Technical Experience Required:
• Experience on all stages of Hardware Product Development Lifecycle.
• Microcontroller: ST, Microchip, TI, based architecture design
• Analog and mixed signal design, ADC and DAC circuit design experience, Signal conditioning
• Operational amplifier, discrete component analog circuit design experience
• AC to DC and DC to DC power supply design
• Knowledge of interfaces like RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI, UART, Wi-Fi, BT, Zigbee would be plus.
• Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) / Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) compliance for automotive products.
• Various tools like ORCAD, ALLEGRO, ALTIUM, PADS.
• Lab instruments like Multi- meters, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Logic
IN-MH-Pune, India-Magarpatta City-Unit A (eInfochips)
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Developing technology solutions that improve business and daily life, Arrow Guides innovations forward for the worlds leading technology manufactures and service providers.
We believe in work that elevates career opportunity. With our perspective of “Five Years Out,” we are a community of continuous learners. Our talent platforms, products, and services cultivate the ...