ustomer and supplier sides.
• As a technical expert you will be responsible for preparing & conducting training, events and technical meeting with clients and suppliers.
• Guide technical direction/priorities based on our supplier shaping strategy and market situation.
What Are We Looking For
• Experience with Electronic development.
• Engineer or University degree in the electronic field.
• At least 5 years of experience as FAE, Design Engineer or Electronic Engineer.
• Very good communication skills and Customer-orientation.
• Fluent French and English are required to be successful on this role.
• Driving license.
The Skills That Will Help You to Succeed Even More
• Experience in Analog sales & development.
• Experience in running products' presentations, webinars, training etc.
• Experience in Oracle/unity tool or equivalent CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
What is in it For You
• Stable employment (permanent contract with) base salary and bonus scheme.
• Company car/ car allowance.
• Chance to work with a wide spectrum of technologies that drive innovation.
• Real chances to grow inside a global, multicultural environment.
• Comprehensive training from the newest technologies in the electronic industry.
Remote in Toulouse area (ideally), with the flexibility to travel.
FR-France - Remote