CSCM Project & Excellence Lead
Hwaseong-si, South Korea
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
Act as a subject matter expert for planning, leading, driving and executing continuous improvement projects that increase throughput, provide favorable P&L impact, and improve organizational scalability using Lean approach, LM, TPM, or 6 sigma.
- Performing professional and timely analyses for the operational excellence
- Driving and initiating continuous improvement across all teams in CSCM
- Measuring and reporting on key performance indicators (leading and lagging) at site level; develops and implements effective corrective action plans in conjunction with functional managers to address any areas of concern
- Engaging the people who can influence on and improve the findings
- Organizing natural teams to tackle the issues and trigger the improvement
- Developing effective(automated) reports to catch the weak signals on time
- Deploying system to standardize operational excellence best practices within the site
- Leading LEAN, LM, TPM, and 6 sigma activities overall
- Monitoring progress of improvements efforts and develops plans to address shortcomings.
- Supporting the team manager(s) to make decent decisions for the operational excellence
Bachelor's or Master degree(preferred) in Engineering or Business Administration
8 - 15 years of relevant experience (logistics & supply chain)
- Professional expertise in materials availability, demand & supply, logistics & W/H management
- Experience in dealing with various projects in complex and demanding environments
- Examples of hands-on contributions to project teams that achieved measurable impact
- Professional experience to deal with international business
- Tangible outcome/KPI & report creation in terms of operational excellence
- Strategic approach & logical/analytical sense
- SAP R3 MM, WM, SD module expertise & optimization experience
- Excellent analytical and improvement driving skills
- Service minded and customer dedicated
- Professional documentation & presentation skill
- Team player with a pro-active attitude, flexible and highly committed
- Persistent & consistent follow-up of actions and result driven/focused approaches
- Excellent professional communication in English
- Project management professional
- LEAN, Lean Manufacturing, TPM, or 6 sigma expertise and experience
- High level of commitment (drive for result), able to handle stress.
- Strong personality, strong communicator and able to operate independently.
- High level of maturity and seniority as well as collaborative, proactive mind-set are essential.