CSCM - Site Lead - Tainan
Key elements of the job include:
- Maintain close customer relationship on operational and management level. Drive towards SCM customer intimacy as part of global customer account teams.
- Translate customer requirements to internal targets, based on deep understanding of customer supply chain.
- Report performance to customer and management. Drive efficient and adequate customer reporting, employing help from internal stakeholders
- Drive supply chain operation to secure plan feasibility and realization
- Reach site SLA targets
- Manage demand in alignment with internal stakeholders
- Execute stock risk management for site
- Realize required performance within agreed budgets, and optimize inventory including excess and obsolesce in high tech environment with high pace of engineering changes.
- Identify and lead continuous improvements to optimize local processes and achieve cost and performance targets, in line with ASML SCM strategy
- Manage performance and development of team, individuals and competence.
- Excellent skills and proven track record in customer communication on sales/service/operations, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex and dynamic business environment
- Good understanding of operations at customer end (supply chain management is preferred).
- Can cope with dynamics of continuous innovation, whilst maintaining the drive to structure, standardize and improve.
- Advanced analytical and complex problem solving skills, to identify relevant supply chain drivers, as well as perseverance and project management skills to actually generate impact.
Relevant Bachelor degree, e.g (Technical) Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering
- 10+ years relevant experience in a large international company including external communication experience, preferably in - Sales, Supply Chain Management, Operations or Procurement background
- Complex business environment, supply chain and relevant markets
- Decision making skills, people management skills, project management skills
- Highly analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload
- Familiar with ERP software; SAP experience is preferred
- Customer dedicated and service minded, understanding of semiconductor industry is preferred
- Leadership skills, drive for results, pro-active and can do mentality
- Result oriented, convincing, act under high pressure
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
- Good professional communication in English
- Experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Traveling 20-25% (mostly within Taiwan)