D&E - Electrical Circuit Design Engineer - Tainan
Introduction to the job
- Join the world's most advanced electron beam defect inspection equipment development and focus on electrical circuit design and sustaining.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for e-Beam inspection sustaining system improvement project, customer special request, and issue investigation.
- Electrical circuit design support for new system and tool development.
- Product quality, reliability, and manufacturability improvement.
- Component management.
- Electrical circuit design, simulation, and development.
- Specification discussion and review.
- Prototype testing and verification.
- Technical design document review and preparation.
- Product issue analysis and improvement.
- Technical and troubleshooting support.
- Component select, review, and management.
- Co-work with team member, stakeholder, and project lead.
Education and experience
- Master (and above) degree
- Major in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Two years or above working experience in electrical relative design.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new challenges and new problems to solve and working together is the only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
- Strong electrical circuit knowledge.
- Familiar with PCB level design software (Capture, Allegro, PADS, Xpedition, or other ECAD tool)
- Familiar with Spice simulation software (PSpice, TINA, or LT-Spice)
- Experience with analog circuit, high speed circuit, FPGA, or embedded system is desirable but not required.
Experience with AC/DC, DC/DC, or high voltage power supply design is desirable but not required.
Good Mandarin and English language skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team work ability.
- Excellent analytical skills and being able to do trouble-shooting in a logical way.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Location in Tainan ASML-HMI office
- Partial time need to work in clean room
Oversea business trip requirement according to project basis task.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.