Manufacturing and Equipment engineer - Sequence Integrator
Are you the enthusiastic technical leader who understands what needs to be delivered to the sectors to industrialize the DUV systems in an efficient and effective way? Would you like to aim for operational excellence and enable our internal customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field. Can you use your vision in combination with organizational, analysis andcommunication skills to steer the system availability, optimal build sequence, manufacturing- install- and upgrade-cycle time and operational costs improvements? Are you really passionate about industrialization challenges? Then the role of DUV Industrialization Architect is just for you!
The Sequence Integrator is responsible to deliver qualified sequences and to drive the optimization of sequence related processes with the aim to manufacture and service ASML machines.
The Sequence Integrator works in a system level project team for integration and industrialization, and interfaces between development projects and the internal customers customer support and factory.
As a Sequence Integrator you:
- Design, verify and validate manufacturing and service sequences.
- Set the requirements for sequence tool and process improvements.
- Are responsible for implementing and/or driving system level and complex dependencies.
- Identify, initiate and implement process improvements.
- Work closely together with the internal customers.
- Manage stakeholders (via meetings, guidelines, rules, reports etc.) to align deliveries, ensure quality and minimize escalations
- Define opportunities to reduce cycle time
- Align with our internal customer in order to fulfill factory and customer support requirements.
- Support specific topics in the ONE program (BOM/BOP, WI2.0, GEAR) providing input/requirements and supporting with the implementation relevant deliverables. Drive alignment with different projects/products to guarantee shared learning and uniform WoW.
- Verify the bill of procedures (BoP).
- Bachelor or Master level preferable technical (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, or Mechanical Engineering.)
- Knowledge and experiences in sensors, optics, and/or controls of such devices preferred.
- General proficiency with tools, systems, integration, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
As an advantage, not a must:
- Experience in or affinity with the machine industry - Experience in or affinity with either system testing and integration or configuration management is preferred.
- Experiences in semiconductor equipment development is a strong plus.
- Preferably multiple years working experience is an advantage.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of Technical Work Preparation is an advantage.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Organized and able to plan and prioritize.
- Able to defend own opinion
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications, maintenance manuals and engineering sketches.
Context of the position
The Development & Engineering System Industrialization DUV department is a new and relative small department. With a healthy balance of male and female colleagues and more than 10 nationalities, we are an enthusiastic and very diverse department. You will be working in a technical environment, but we value a good atmosphere and have the care and attention to people central.
We are organized in 3 groups: Industrialization Performance; Industrialization Sequence Engineering; Industrialization Upgrades and Automation. We act as the interface between the development teams on one side and Customer support and Factory on the other side.
The department strategy is: To drive for industrialization design & Integral solutions for availability, cycle time, sequence (automation) and upgrades in the D&E programs. Define cross competence standards & guidelines. Provide and drive the industrialization competence roadmap and contribute to the improved enterprise architecture,work-preparation archive and change control.