Manufacturing - SAP Project Leader - Tainan
Do you excel inmanaging and motivating others in technically challenging and complexprojects? Do you have the ability to predict problems before they happen?...And drive solutions! If so, a career as ASML SAP Project leader in Tainan factoryawaits you.
ASML, a marketleader in the semiconductor lithography equipment, is looking to fill therole of SAP Project leader in Tainan Factory. This roleisresponsible for the overall management of a project throughout its lifecycle.The SAP Project leader has the qualifications and business sense to managelarge scale, high risk, strategic projects, portfolios, and engagements thatspan organizational boundaries including service partners/vendors.Thisrole provide leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for deliveringdefined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria.
As a SAP PL you willprepare the factory for a smooth transition process of existing ERP system ofTainan factory to SAP environment.
- Conduct the SAP project planning activitiesand manage the execution of large scale, high risk, or strategicprojects according to plan.
- Evaluate complex situations accurately andidentify viable solutions that create successful outcome
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders,including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informedof progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all projectrequirements and deliverables
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of theproject's objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them.Create a project environment that enables peak performance by teammembers
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools andprocedures
- Manage the financial aspects of the project:budgeting and estimate to actual variance. Ensure quality forecasting isconducted to understand accurate financial position
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans adidentify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigatingaction
Mentoring & Coaching:
- Perform Project Management Reviews andmentor project team members on project management methodology, standardsand processes
- Coach to clarify assignments anddeliverables to project team. Review quality of work and manageintegration of team members' work. Provide performance input to projectteam members' functional management
Continuous improvement and knowledge management:
- Maintain project documentation and updatesto relevant knowledge management bases; analyze lessons learned andshare with the organization's project management community
- Participate in the development of projectmanagement best practices
Masteror bachelor of Industrial engineering/ information management/ businessmanagement or related fields
- 8+years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, orstrategic projects.
- Experiencein the high tech industry ERP system introduction/transition is a plus
- Demonstratedexperience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology
- Demonstratedexpertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as,project charter, project management plan, status reports, projecttimesheets, communications plan, budget and schedule.
- Demonstratedexperience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects tosuccessful completion within the cost and time requirements.
- Provenexperience in analyzing, developing, improving and implementing businessprocesses (Business Process Management);
- Superiordata analysis and problem-solving skills
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact withothers encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and highdegree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment withchanging workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Ambitious and persistent self-starter with ability to coordinateactivities without supervision;
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to understand the detailsand the bigger picture;
- Team player with a strong personality that is both flexible on someoccasions and firm on others (tactful and persuasive);
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills are required;
Context of the position
Reports to operationexcellence manager