Proto Engineer DUV
Introduction to the job
With its roots in the Netherlands, ASML has grown to become an international high-tech organization, with some 15,000 employees of 87 different nationalities all working closely together. We work with each other, with clients, with suppliers, and with knowledge institutes. Our staff includes some of the most creative thinkers in the world today; 44% of them possess a master's degree, 33% a bachelor's degree, including some 600 PhD's. Employees work together in tightly-knit multidisciplinary teams, challenging each other, listening to each other, learning from each other, and exchanging ideas.
The feeling of pride is a strong and tangible internal motivation at AMSL. We are proud of who we are, of our achievements, how we accomplish these achievements, and of the fact that we are the worldwide market leader in the chip market. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic.
Role and responsibilities
Within the department DUV System Integration there are many possibilities to boost your career. The most important characterization in your personality is being interested in a broad way.
You are going to be happy in this team and with your job if you like to:
- Work with all different kinds of technique and to put theory into practice.
- Work with different stakeholders from different departments, with different needs. That means that you have the possibility to build up your own network within ASML.
- (last but not least) Collaborate with our customers. It is not a must but if you like to travel around and to see the world there is a possibility to work (for a temporary time) in other countries.
You are responsible for:
- Keeping the assigned machines in perfect state, i.e., hard and software, configuration up to date and well-functioning.
- Ensuring efficient and effective integration activities on the machines, by:
- Reviewing and preparing test plans;
- Providing technical support to D&E engineers;
- Escalating in case problems cannot be solved by yourself.
- Determining whether issues are related to new design or proto system and solve and report the issues.
- Ensuring safe working environment and work according 5S principles.
With these experiences and knowledge you are a very interesting employee for all different kinds of departments. This means that you have the possibility to grow further into the direction that you want and whenever you want.
Education and experience
- Bachelor / Master level Technical. Preferably in the direction of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering.
- There are no constraints on working experience. The following items are a pre:
- Experience in a multidisciplinary work environment.
- Knowledge of measurement systems and/or testing system functionality.
- Working with complex systems.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new challenges and new problems to solve and working together is the only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
Besides that we are looking for people with a strong personality and who can put some humor in his or her job we expect:
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and capable to communicate at all levels.
- Proactive attitude.
- Able to prioritize and a high degree of autonomy.
- The power to defend your own opinion.
- Willingness to invest in personal development.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The vacancy DUV Proto Engineer means that you work shifts during weekdays.
06.00 - 14.30 hour
13.30 - 22.00 hour
Keywords: generalist, support, configuration control, diagnostics, trouble shoot
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.