Scrum Master Software Production Control
Are you looking for a job at a high tech company which has direct impact on the speed of processing chips, size of memory chips and the way our world develops towards a technology driven society? ASML is one of the biggest drivers worldwide on new technology that enables chip manufacturers making the next step creating the next generation computer chips.
Within the Business line Applications working on the Yieldstar our group, Production Control, is looking for a new Scrum master. The group is responsible for the control layers of the Yieldstar, as well as the external interfaces towards customers and other machines.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum master with a passion for technology who likes to understand what the teams are working on. Do you get energized by getting the most out of your team and leading them in an enterprise environment? Then we could be could be a perfect fit for one another.
You will be responsible for two scrum teams responsible for the reporting platform and the reports itself.
Both teams have a size of +/- 6 colleagues. You'll guide and assist software realization using .NET software technology and apply a scrum based, agile way of working. Main goal is to create a full scrum driven mindset within the team focusing on opportunities for improvements in our way of working, but also to improve the software we deliver.
At ASML we work with SAFe, which means you're not only working together with your team, but you'll also be together with the Product Owner, the linking pin between your teams and the other scrum teams inside the ART.
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. You will work towards meeting and exceeding expectations and you are flexible. You are ambitious and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve. You will identify and understand the needs of our clients and be responsive, logical, flexible and quality focused. To achieve your mission, you initiate meetings to analyze issues and to support, steer, and plan solutions. To be successful at ASML you also like to understand technology and be able to discuss technical topics.
You'll mainly communicate with Team members (test engineers & software developers), Product Owners, colleague Scrum masters, Release Train Engineer, Chief Product Owner and Group lead.
Success in this position enables ample opportunity to develop a career within ASML.
- This means we're looking for somebody who will:
- Be a Scrum master for two software scrum teams, facilitating scrum rituals/meetings
- Strive for continuous improvements, makes suggestions and encourage team members
- Guide integration of the cluster software solutions in the platform
- Main point of contact regarding issues with the cluster's software
- Agree (handshake) with Product Owner on software plan
- Act as software group ambassador
- Support realization of the function road map
- Secure quality of team deliverables
- Coach team members
- Assessment of functional and integration risks
BSc or MSc in computer science, mathematics, physics, mechanics, or electronics.
3 years' experience as scrum master in a technology environment
- Experience with SAFe
- Experience with Atlassian tooling (Jira, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience as a C# developer
- Experience with working at a company that works on HVM machines, but also on prototypes.
- Team player
- Independent way of working in our dynamic explorative environment
- Active listening, giving feedback
- Able to initiate, influence, stir
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude
- Eager looking for improvements
- Quality drive
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: Apply for this job.
Applications sent by email can't be processed.